What you need to know
Your mental health matters. That’s why BAE Systems offers resources to support you. Start with a quick quiz to help you rate your mental state. Then, explore the resources and tools available to help you at any time.
Rate your mental state
Just as a doctor asks you some questions at each visit, the Rate Your Mental State assessment asks you to answer a few questions and rate your well-being. Depending on how you’re feeling, your BAE Systems benefits can offer resources and tools to help you feel your best. Here’s how it works:
- Ask yourself a few questions. Three key questions are provided to help you assess your mental health.
- Rate your mental state. Evaluate your mental health status on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Review the suggestions for support. Based on your overall rating, review the resources to find support and actions that may be most helpful for you.
- Repeat. Build a regular habit of checking in with your feelings, and try different tools and resources to find what works best for you.
- Share with your family. Your loved ones can benefit from checking in with their feelings too. The benefits and resources we offer are generally free and available to all members of your household.
Ready to get started?
If you or someone you know is struggling or having suicidal thoughts, reach out and encourage them to get help. For immediate crisis help, call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988.