What you need to know
Your emotional health impacts your overall health and well-being and can also affect your friends and loved ones. With iPrevail, offered through Cigna, you can get help overcoming stress, anxiousness, loneliness, and more. iPrevail offers online mental health support 24/7 with on-demand coaching, lessons, and support groups.
A science-backed program available 24/7
iPrevail’s digital tools and support programs were developed by health care providers and designed to decrease feelings of post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, and depression. In fact, iPrevail was originally created to help U.S. military servicewomen and servicemen overcome trauma experienced while serving our nation. You can use iPrevail on your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
Is iPrevail right for you?
iPrevail can help if you want to:
- Feel less anxious or lonely
- Improve your outlook and reduce feelings of depression
- Decrease stress from relationships, work, school, and daily life
- Build resilience and positivity
How it works
- Sign up for iPrevail. After completing a short quiz, you’ll be matched with a personalized support program. If you’d prefer to pick a program instead, you can choose from several styles and topics.
- Start your program. Your customized program is designed to meet your needs and could include interactive video lessons, one-to-one coaching, support communities, and online wellness activities. You can send messages to your coach and others day or night, 24/7.
- Engage at your own pace. For peak results, iPrevail recommends you complete one level per week. Each level should take around 15 minutes.
- Earn rewards for getting healthier. Earn points toward Amazon.com gift cards while you build healthier habits and feel better.
- Maintain your health. Enroll in additional health programs. Continue connecting with coaches and other users in lively support communities.
Ready to get started?
Find out more and sign up for iPrevail at myCigna.com.