What you need to know
Build your family in a way that works best for you. If you’re enrolled in a Cigna national medical plan, tap into WinFertility for complete support throughout your fertility journey. Exploring surrogacy or adoption? You can be reimbursed up to $30,000, regardless of whether you’re enrolled in a Cigna medical plan.
Fertility support with WINFertility
WINFertility works with some of the nation’s leading reproductive endocrinologists and pharmacy benefit managers to deliver effective treatment and options to build your family.
If you’re a Cigna national medical plan member, you can receive up to $20,000* toward fertility medical treatment, including any medications prescribed for treatment. Keep in mind that the total benefit you have available to you is $30,000.
WINFertility can provide you with:
- Nurse support to help you choose from a list of available providers and analyze your treatment options.
- Up to $20,000* toward fertility medical treatment, along with corresponding prescription drugs, for a total benefit of up to $30,000.*
- Complete fertility management, from medical treatment, pharmacy, and genetics, to surrogacy and adoption.
*These benefits are lifetime limits.
Connect with a WINFertility Team Member
Key benefits of the WINFertility program
When you use WINFertility for your family growth needs, you also have:
24/7 access to a WINFertility Nurse Care Manager who can answer your questions, provide you with education and statistics, and overall help ease the emotional strain of infertility.
Assistance in selecting a high quality, in-network provider based on your individual treatment needs.
Expertise in understanding complex information and decisions when it comes to causes of infertility, testing, and treatment option success rates and risks.
Guidance to help increase efficient use of hormonal medications to avoid having unnecessary waste and the risks of over-stimulation.
Education on your prescriptions including usage, storage, and side effects; plus WINFertility can help understand how to maximize your infertility medication benefit.
For employees who have exhausted their WINFertility benefit, the WIN Consumer Program offers medical treatment and pharmacy savings of 10% to 30% off retail prices and financing options to make paying for treatment even more manageable.
Adoption and surrogacy assistance
Receive reimbursement of up to $30,000 for surrogacy or adoption to help grow your family, so you can put your family first and worry less about finances. Eligible expenses include:
- Agency fees
- Attorney fees and other legal costs, including court fees
- Travel expenses incurred in conjunction with the adoption or surrogacy
To be eligible for the Adoption Assistance program, an eligible child must be:
- Under age 18. If the child turned 18 during the year, the child is an eligible child for the part the year they were under age 18.
- A disabled individual physically or mentally unable to take care of themselves.
- Adoptions of relatives do not qualify for reimbursement under this program.