What you need to know
Quitting tobacco for good takes more than willingness and willpower. It takes careful planning, expert advice, and proven tools. When you’re ready to quit, the EX Program will give you the tools and support you need to succeed—all at no cost to you.
There’s no better time to quit than now—and you don’t have to do it alone.
The EX Program is a free tobacco-cessation program available to every employee. Developed in partnership with Mayo Clinic, it’s an interactive, self-paced, guided quit plan that provides specialized support to overcome the behavioral, social, and physical aspects of tobacco addiction.
Partner with an expert tobacco treatment coach via live chat sessions who will help you:
- Choose a quit date
- Find the right tobacco-cessation medication and dosage
- Develop a self-paced, guided plan that works for you
- Build confidence and motivation
- Manage cravings and stress
With EX, you’ll have:
- Nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges delivered to you
- Expert advice and tips from the Mayo Clinic
- Interactive tools for skill building
- Educational videos
- Tailored text messages and emails
All employees, regardless of the medical plan you’re enrolled in, plus your spouse or domestic partner, can participate in the EX Program. If you have a child who uses tobacco or vapes, the EX Program has resources to help your child quit.
What's it like to use Ex Program?
Watch a video of one participant's experience.
Take the first step now
Join 800,000-plus tobacco users living tobacco-free with Ex Program.