What you need to know
Work. Family. Personal responsibilities. Juggling life—and all that entails—is no easy feat. How about accessing help when you need it? You now have child and elder care, household support, and more at your fingertips through Bright Horizons.
Enhanced family support during COVID-19
Navigating care needs during these uncertain times can be challenging. Bright Horizons Enhanced Family Supports can help by:
- Allowing you to skip ahead on waitlists at Bright Horizons child care centers.
- Providing you with premium access to Sittercity’s comprehensive database of caregivers, including nannies, sitters, care companions, pet sitters, and more.
- Offering you personalized service in finding a nanny, plus additional savings, including a $300 discount on placement fees and 10% off your caregiver’s hourly rate.
- Giving you tuition discounts at more than 2,000 child care centers operated by Bright Horizons providers.
- Offering resources to help you assess and plan for care of your elderly loved ones.
Academic and tutoring support
As you navigate school and work, Bright Horizons has several options to help with your children’s education, including:
- Access to search tools to find caregivers who can guide in-home learning for small group learning pods through Sittercity.
- Online tutoring and academic enrichment programs for children ages 3 to 18 through Varsity Tutors (20% discount on most programs, including tutoring and small group classes).
- Quality academic and test prep help for children of all ages through Revolution Prep (20% off hourly tutoring rates, 33% off Adventure Math).
- Award-winning digital learning program for preschoolers through MarcoPolo Learning, including STEAM and literacy curriculum (savings of at least 20% off monthly app subscriptions and 65% off annual rates).
Help with all aspects of planning for college
Bright Horizons College Coach® can support your family through a variety of important educational challenges, such as:
- Navigating the complex college admissions process
- Designing an academic and extracurricular plan centered around your child’s interests and strengths
- Analyzing financial aid packages, negotiating, and making the final decision
The experts at College Coach include former admissions and financial aid officers from some of the nation’s most well-known colleges. Expert guidance is available through live events, online support, and personalized assistance.
View the upcoming webinars and register today!
New to Bright Horizons?
Visit https://passport.getintocollege.com. Then enter:
Employer Username: BAESystems
Schedule a free one-on-one session with an expert to discuss your family’s unique situation. Call 844-358-1615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual tutoring from Varsity Tutors
Starting April 15, eligible employees will be able to exchange back-up care sessions for four hours of tutoring from Varsity Tutors for children ages 5-18 who need extra help. These hours may be used in one-hour blocks over multiple sessions.
To get started, register for backup care through Bright Horizons (Employer Username: BAESystems, Password: Benefits4You). Pay the copay rate for in-center care, and once you receive a confirmation email from Varsity Tutors that your account has been activated, you can request a tutor and schedule tutoring hours by following these step-by-step instructions.
Note: Bright Horizons College Coach does not sell investment products, recruit for colleges, or benefit financially from planning decisions made by families as a result of expert guidance provided by Bright Horizons College Coach experts.
Help with at-home learning
Bright Horizons®️ World at Home is a new way for parents to keep their children learning in light of at-home learning. Designed by education experts, featuring videos and activities for each of Bright Horizons’ curriculum areas. This benefit is free to all eligible employees, and no registration required.
Register for Bright Horizons today
Need help? Post your request today
Juggling remote work, your children’s e-learning schedule, and care for your loved ones isn’t easy. One step can help save you stress: Post your request on the Bright Horizons website. Your request can be for part-time or full-time in-home care, including tutors to help with your child’s e-learning needs, and other caregivers for your loved ones. It costs you nothing.
- Create your account or log in to Bright Horizons.
- Fill out a brief description about the service you need. Click Submit.
- Sitters who fit your criteria will be alerted to your post and contact you if they’re interested in the job.
Backup child care
Next time school’s closed, the sitter’s on vacation, or you’re between child care arrangements, high-quality backup care is just a click or call away. You’ll be able to secure reliable care for up to 10 days a year at one of the Bright Horizons centers for $15/day, or have someone come and care for your child in your home for $6/hour.
Backup adult and elder care
When mom gets injured, dad’s recovering from surgery, or the regular caregiver calls in sick, Bright Horizons can help arrange high-quality backup care in your home or theirs for $6/hour for up to 10 days a year.