What you need to know
Two options for vision coverage administered by VSP bring your world into focus.
You and your eligible dependents can choose between two different vision plans: VSP Choice and VSP EasyOptions. Both plans:
- Cover an annual exam, plus lenses and a frame or contact lenses once every calendar year.
- Offer discounts on laser vision correction, lens options, and additional pairs of glasses or sunglasses when purchased through VSP doctors.
Go to VSP to search for doctors that participate in the plans.Find a doctor
What you pay for care
|Eye exam||$10 copay|
|Frames*||Anything over $175 allowance|
|Contact lenses*||Anything over $120 allowance|
* Covered once every calendar year
VSP providers offer a discount of about 15% on laser vision correction and 20% on additional pairs of glasses/sunglasses and non-covered lens options.
The EasyOptions plan includes all the coverage above and allows you and each family member to choose one of these additional benefits when purchasing glasses or contacts.
- $225 frame allowance ($120 at Costco)
- $180 contact lens allowance
- Fully covered photochromic adaptive lenses
- Fully covered anti-reflective coatings