What you need to know
You and members of your household are automatically enrolled in our newly enhanced, free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) called Confide Behavioral Health Navigator℠/EAP. Confide/EAP makes sure you and your household members get access to the right care, in the right setting, at the right time. Confide/EAP offers all the same resources as the EAP of years past, just with more robust behavioral health offerings.
Experience enhanced support with Confide Behavioral Health Navigator/EAP
Behavioral health support is more important than ever. To make getting care easier, we’ve expanded our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). You and members of your household continue to have access to our confidential, free EAP with new enhanced services, such as concierge support for finding and scheduling in-network mental health provider appointments. Plus, there are apps and tools to help you reduce stress and build resilience, along with self-guided programs featuring online support groups. Here are the enhancements you can expect with Confide/EAP.
|Free and available to everyone in your household, regardless of medical plan enrollment||✔||✔|
|Talkspace to connect with a provider virtually||✔||✔|
|Eight free, confidential sessions with a licensed professional counselor||✔||✔|
|Dedicated BAE Systems team of behavioral licensed clinicians, social workers, and care coordinators who will help you get the right support you need||—||✔|
|Follow-up support service||—||✔|
|Assistance scheduling appointments within five business days for urgent mental health needs||—||✔|
|iPrevail online support||—||✔|
|Coordination with your insurance, even if it’s not a BAE Systems medical plan||—||✔|
|Financial assistance consultations||✔||✔|
|Behavioral awareness seminars||✔||✔|
|Disaster Resource Center||✔||✔|
Explore what Confide/EAP has to offer
Read the guide and connect with a behavioral health advocate today.
How it works
If you already registered for the EAP in the past, you do not need to register again. If you haven’t used the EAP services and would like to, register at myCigna.com using Employer ID baesystems. Confide/EAP’s dedicated team of advocates is available 24/7 and conveniently located on myCigna.com. Here’s how it works:
- Call Confide/EAP at 1-800-591-9339 to get help for a specific concern.
- Connect with a behavioral health specialist for a confidential discussion over the phone, virtually, or in person. Your behavioral health specialist will help you find an in-network, licensed provider with available appointments, and guide you toward additional programs and services that meet your needs.
- Receive a follow-up call from Confide/EAP within three business days. During this call, your Confide/EAP advocate will confirm that you were able to access necessary resources and/or schedule a therapy appointment.
Need to speak with someone about an urgent mental health issue? Your Confide/EAP advocate will help you connect with a therapist in as few as five business days. Call 1-800-591-9339 to connect today.
Get self-guided digital support and resources
If you prefer to tackle behavioral health concerns or seek support independently, Confide/EAP offers:
- The Happify app, which helps you build resilience, reduce stress and anxiety, develop mindfulness tactics, and gain confidence, all through science-based activities.
- iPrevail, an online health and wellness program that connects you with confidential support groups and self-guided cognitive behavioral therapy to manage issues like depression and anxiety.
Addressing coronavirus concerns
Ongoing and evolving news of the coronavirus outbreak can trigger fears and concerns. While feelings of anxiety are normal, they can make day-to-day life more difficult. Uncertainty about what lies ahead and the need to adapt to new and, for some, unprecedented circumstances can deepen our worries. Confide/EAP is offering several on-demand webcasts that address the impact of these challenges. These one-hour webcasts offer strategies for managing stressful thoughts and emotions. Access these webcasts through the Cigna EAP Wellness Webcast Portal.
Disaster Resource Center
Floods, hurricanes, fires. Natural disasters seem to be more intense and more frequent. Learn how you can prepare and cope when the unexpected occurs.